Looking for a guest speaker for your group?
We offer cost-free, no obligation programs that provide valuable information about pre-planning and the funeral process.
Give us a call at (360) 753-1065 to schedule a presentation.
- How the FTC Funeral Rule works for consumers
- How to shop for funeral services
- Cremation: benefits, risks, and options
- Taking advantage of Washington law: Control your own disposition
- Burial options and cemetery requirements
- Veteran and spousal entitlements
- These programs are strictly educational.
- There will never be any sales involved.
- The program can be customized to meet the needs of your group.
- We are proud to be a part of the Speaker’s Bureau of The Senior Action Network of Thurston, Mason, and Lewis counties.
Clair is a second generation funeral director with an extensive background in funeral home operations. Clair is also a member of Speaker’s Bureau of The Senior Action Network. Clair knows how to present these serious topics in a way that your group will feel at ease and leave with valuable information to pass to their families.